Regional Sales Manager - RebarCAD Software
Location: New Delhi
Salary: 15 Lakhs OTE
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) has the responsibility for building and executing the sales strategy required to maximize revenue growth across the entire breadth of his/her region.
- The RSM will be responsible for promotions and managing RebarCAD software to maximise sales revenues and meet corporate objectives in an assigned geographic sales area.
- Will work in close collaboration with Internal Sales Representative who will assign meetings, demos- to be attended personally or can be given online and also maintain follow-up activities along with negotiation and sales closure to bring sales revenue.
- Develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new revenues for Rebar CAD.
- Responsible for identifying and qualifying new customers, Software demonstrations , sales presentations, sales negotiations, maintaining strong customer satisfaction, and managing existing accounts.
- Presenting RebarCAD to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Performs sales activities and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with his/her reporting manager.
- Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities for RebarCAD are captured and explored.
- Manages and develops sales and sales support staff.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Managing and maintaining a pipeline and ensuring all sales administration is up to date using the CRM software.
- You will effectively interact with other departments including the technical support when handing over campaigns ensuring you fully and correctly brief in all aspects of the sale.
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company's products.
- Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Coordinates with the marketing team for region specific promotions and sales campaigns.
- Participate in events to represent the company and generate sales leads.
- Collecting competitor intelligence.
- Minimum 4 years of sales experience.
- Civil / Structural Engineering Diploma / Degree or similar.
- Knows AutoCAD well.
Skills, Knowledge And Experience Required
- Proven success in your sales ability and demonstrable full knowledge of the sales process.
- Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close the deal’.
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation.
- Language knowledge: English, Hindi
- Strong client management skills
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities.
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritise tasks.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- A positive attitude to dealing with people.
- Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual.
CADS India Head Office