The successful candidate will play a key, client focused role in a rapidly developing BIM Services Team and as part of our structural, design and detailing services Division. You will be involved in delivering and controlling 3D design outputs from instruction through to detailed design of RC, Structural Steelwork and other materials.
- Degree/Masters in Civil Engineering or similar;
- 3+ years of relevant experience;
- Expert knowledge of 2D/3D CAD production incl. thorough working knowledge of AutoCAD & Revit;
- Ability to lead, mentor and develop a team of CAD Technicians and their transition to 3D BIM;
- Experience of integrating BIM with complimentary construction disciplines;
- BIM management experience.
Duties & Responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Develop a dedicated BIM function within the Design and Detailing Services Division;I
- Identify BIM workflows, processes and standards for implementation across CADS’ business;
- Develop, document and enforcing BIM documentation and workflow process standards;
- Periodically report on the company's current and projected state in regards to BIM implementation;
- Liaise with Team Leaders, to ensure projects are resourced effectively and efficiently;
- Ensure CADS software and technology, standards and processes are being correctly implemented;
- Identify relevant staff training requirements and implement cost effective training measures;
- Provide first level technical advice to clients, design colleagues and other CADS personnel;
- Stay informed on best practices for use of Revit and related BIM products and technologies;
- Be willing to travel to other CADS offices and client locations as necessary.
Remuneration & Benefits
We believe in rewarding our staff for their qualifications, experience, commitment and endeavors and we have designed an attractive and flexible remuneration & benefits package. Details will be provided at interview.